Toastmasters International allows a district to appoint a club coach who will:
- Assist a low-member club in adopting and executing a plan for membership growth and achievement of Distinguished Club goals
- Guide the club toward having strong meetings, which include manual speeches, lively Table Topics and strong, positive evaluations
- Attend club meetings whenever possible and remain with the club until the club achieves Distinguished Club status.
More information about club coaches – click here
Helping Hands purpose is to support a club that has low membership. To provide the “member power” to facilitate a strong and lively meeting. Increase membership numbers in the club being supported.
- Any member who is identified by a District, Division, Area or Club official as being a member who will promote the Toastmasters Program in a positive way. Team members must agree to attend 4 consecutive club meetings.
- Any Helping Hands team (3-4 Toastmasters) must be approved by the District 25 Club Growth Director & Club Retention Chair before they can visit in an official capacity.