Notice of the Annual District Council Meeting
- Club Presidents
- VPs Education
- District Executive Committee
The Candidates’ Showcase
- The Candidates’ Showcase will be available to view via YouTube
until the Annual District Council Meeting May 18, 2023
- All nominated and floor candidates for elected district office will be given equal time to be interviewed based on questions related to the achievement of the district mission.
- All members are encouraged to attend, particularly members of the district council.
Other important dates and information:
All District Council members must register in Zoom to receive their ballot
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Credential and Registration Process:
1 – May 4th – Members of the District Council will receive an email with details
2 – May 11th – Registration to Zoom meeting closes
3 – May 13th – 9:00 AM – Zoom Candidates’ Showcase-Video Candidate Showcase
4 – May 18th 6:00 PM – receive ballots via email from Election Buddy
5 – May 18th – Annual District Council meeting starts at 6:30 PM, Bridge opens 6:00 PM
*Please note – all are invited, but only members of the District Council have a vote.
Notice of voting items of the District Council:
- 2023-2024 Club Alignment
- 2023-2028 Strategic Plan
- Candidates for Elected Positions
- 2023-2024 Mid-year Audit
*No proxies are permitted for the District 25 Annual District Council Meeting being held as a VIRTUAL meeting.
- All votes will be collected using an online process through Election Buddy.
- All District Council members must register in Zoom to receive their ballot.
- Meeting Agenda
- Virtual Meeting Rules of Order
- Minutes of the District Council – September 11, 2022
- Mid-Year Audit Report
- Profit & Loss Statement / Summary (waiting on District Reserve information from TI)
- Available Funds (waiting on District Reserve information from TI)
- Alignment 2023-2024 – Proposal A
- Alignment 2023-2024 information
- Strategic Plan 2023-2028 for D25
- District Leadership Committee Candidate Information
- Virtual Business Meeting Best Practices