- Paul Olmstead has had an almost 40 year career in automotive finance and mortgage originations, loan processing, and underwriting. His career also included 5 years as a missionary to missionaries, serving as a trainer and coach. For the past 3.5 years, Paul has enjoyed living back in Dallas, working once again for Nissan North America. Paul has served in multiple roles for several non-profit boards. He is currently a Director for Fireside Park Homeowners Association in Denton, and a Club Officer for Nissan Toastmasters. Paul is a certified Life Coach through the International Coaching Federation (ICF).Paul originally joined Toastmasters in 1998 and has served in multiple club roles and as Area 21 Director. Over the past 13 years, he has spoken at over 50 events, presented at multiple Toastmaster clubs, lead study groups, and trained and coached over 200 individuals/couples.
Paul has been married to his bride, Susan, for 25 years. He has three adult sons and a daughter-in-law. In his spare time, Paul enjoys time with his family, conversations over coffee, live music events, engaging in family genealogy and watching Dallas Cowboys football.
- Do You Know Your Values? And Why?
- S M A R T Goal Setting
- Toastmaster Leadership Excellence Series (11 presentations)
- Expand Your Reach (Missions, Non-Profit, Giving, Fund-Raising)
- Genealogy Basics
- Keynote Speaker
- Session Leader
- Wedding Officiant
- Life Coach
- Speak on the Benefits of Toastmasters